Friday, June 22, 2007

Jessica Alba Sexiest Superhero

Jessica Alba Sexiest Superhero



Jessica Alba Stays Sexy By Listening To Loud Music

Jessica Alba stays sexy by listening to loud music. The 'Fantastic Four' star hates exercising so much that she has to listen to her favourite tunes on full volume to stop her wanting to "kill herself".
She said: "I have to look good but I hate to exercise. I get so bored so I just do anything that keeps me from wanting to kill myself when I am in the gym, like listening to my music on level 100."
Alba's exercising methods obviously work as the actress has topped many sexiest women polls.
Her role as the Invisible Woman in the 'Fantastic Four' films recently saw her crowned Sexiest Superhero in a poll by Pearl and Dean. Alba is eager to be known for more than her sexy curves, insisting: "I hope all my new work will help producers in getting past my hotness."
Alba can currently be seen in cinemas in 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the SilverSurfer'

No comments: