Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Girls Of The Playboy Mansion

Girls Of The Playboy Mansion Kendra, Holly and Bridget do Europe



Lord have mercy Ð Hugh Hefner has done some weird things in his life, but taking the Playboy Mansion Girls to Europe just HAS to take the cake.


In the latest episode of Girls Of The Playboy Mansion he unleashed Kendra, Holly and Bridget onto unsuspecting London and Paris, and boy I bet he was sorry.

Sometimes I like to think that itÕs all an act. An 80 year old man living with and having sex with 3 sexy girls does seem somewhat bizarre doesnÕt it? At one stage there were 7 girls Ð SEVEN! living with Hugh, each of them his girlfriend.

Sure, he has a gazillion dollars in the bank, sure you will never need anything as long as youÕre staying in the mansion, sure youÕll be famous. Who cares if you have no self respect or pride. Is it any wonder that these girls collectively have an IQ of 2?

And it was clearly obvious that these 3 would be out of their depth in a dried out puddle when they hit the streets of London and Paris.

Packing for their trip was already too much for them to handle. Actually, this would stress me out too. I, too, would be in front of the mirror checking out just how much my ass bounces in my tight outfits.

After jumping onto their own private plane in their PJÕs, they landed in London and into one of LondonÕs swankiest Hotels, where they encountered a bidet. Or as one of them called it, a binet.

All three of them huddled around it and when they switched on he tap I swear I could hear crickets. One of them thought, and I quote, Òyou shove it up your a$$Ó

No comments: