Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jessica Biel Too Sexy Nude DVD Video

Jessica Biel Too Sexy Nude DVD Videos




Poor Jessica Biel - the actress isn't getting all the acting roles she wants because she is too...sexy.

The former "7th Heaven" star, who has exploded into films in "Blade" and "Next", says that being labeled the sexiest woman alive hasn't helped her career at all.

The 25-year-old star told Elle magazine, "Parts that I really want aren't going to me. Like 'The Other Boleyn Girl' with Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman. I don't want to say that there's nothing I love that I can have. But there's still the occasional script that the director doesn't want to see you for. They want that top tier of girls."

While she can't play a dowdy English queen, she has posed to men's delight on the cover of Esquire magazine. But, it does backfire, she revealed, "I thought the Esquire cover was going to be really positive for my career. But it wasn't, really. [One director told me] 'I'm not looking for the sexiest woman; I'm looking for the girl next door'."

Since being named a sexy "It" girl in Hollywood, Jessica's life has dramatically changed. She has been linked to Justin Timberlake and is now trailed by paparazzi.

No comments: