Friday, July 13, 2007

Nude Boobs Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson My boobs are real

Jessica Simpson says she would only consider getting breast work after she's had children.

Jessica Simpson is keeping it real Ñ for now. "I've had none," she says, when asked about plastic surgery.

"But maybe after having kids, if my boobs dropped down to my bellybutton, I would get them lifted," Simpson tells fashion designer pal Michael Kors, who writes about her in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands July 24. She adds, "But you know, my boobs are real."

The singer/actress, who turned 27 Tuesday, gets candid with Kors, who has known her since 2004, about her career, her fashion sense and John Mayer. The release of her latest film project, Blonde Ambition, has not been set yet.

No comments: