Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lesbians Hot For Hillary Clinton

Lesbians Hot For Hillary Clinton



NEW YORK -- It all started with "Obama Girl" with her crush on Presidential candidate Barack Obama, now someone has a crush on Hillary Clinton.

American Idol contestant Taryn Southern was inspired by "I've Got A Crush On Obama" and decided to make her own parody.

"Thought it was brilliant, witty, clever, funny, you name it," Southern said.

Although her lyrics say, "H-I-L-L-A-R-Y I know you're not gay but I'm hoping for bi...lingual," Southern said that she is a straight woman.

"...I knew the comedy would come from a girl singing about a girl. That's what made the parody different from the Obama Girl video."

Hillary did not comment on the video and the campaign said they had nothing to do with the video.

No comments: