Friday, July 6, 2007

Jessica Alba Boobs On The Cover Of GQ

Jessica Alba Boobs On The Cover Of GQ



Jessica Alba on the cover of British GQ
Jessica Alba is on the front cover of the august issue of British GQ.

In the article Jessica talks about what she looks for in a man so pay attention men.

This is what Jessica says in her interview ÒI donÕt really have a type as such. Intelligence, kindness, a sense of humour - thatÕs kind of it for me. I donÕt really care that much about the physical. I see all the pretty boys I want when IÕm working. IÕd much rather have great conversations with someone.Ó

Jessica said that Hollywood stars take themselves too seriously: ÒItÕs a trap for actors to think theyÕre the centre of the universe.
She said that ÒIÕve never been that impressed with myself. I really donÕt think about it.Ó

No comments: