Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mirthala Salinas Lover Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa

Mirthala Salinas Lover Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa



Mirthala Salinas and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa are dating. Villaraigosa, who is in the process of a divorce from his wife Corina, has admitted to a relationship with Mirthala Salinas, a Spanish television reporter.

According to a statement issued on Tuesday, Villaraigosa reveals that he and Salinas are, in fact, seeing each other, something many suspected to be the reason for his wife filing for divorce on June 12.

The mayor issued a statement published by the Los Angeles Daily News Tuesday, in which admitted to a relationship with Salinas, and that he takes "full responsibility" for his "actions".

"It is true that I have a relationship with Ms. Mirthala Salinas. As I've said I take full responsibility for my actions, and I once again ask that people respect my family's privacy. For my part, I intend to stay focused on my job, and to work as hard as I can every day to be the best mayor I can be."

According to the AP, Salinas and Corina Villaraigosa have not done any interviews regarding the relationship or divorce. Salinas did not respond to requests and Corina refused.

No comments: